Companies, small and large, around the world, and goverment agencies and the military, use this practical step-by-step guide to develop a strategic plan that allows leaders and managers to:
- Create a Plan for Success
- Review Progress Against Plan
- Evaluate and Sustain Success
- Continuously Improve Results
This guide was developed in actual practice with successful clients and incorporates practical techniques, strategies, and information. The approaches used in Success Planning have a long track record of results and practical applications helping you to:
- Increase results from your efforts significantly
- Be more productive and effective
- Show vastly improved financial performance
- Fulfill your core mission with greater impact and less wasted activity
- Engage employees fully to accomplish defined goals
- Delight customers, consumers, constituents or clients who recognize you as the best source for products or services
- Do more with less in any economic environment.
If you want a guide tailored to you need in the public or nonprofit sector, select Success Planning for Nonprofits: An Evidence-Based Guide to Strategic Planning.
Explore case studies of organizations as their leaders use strategic leadership and planning to grow companies, cities, and nonprofits in Conventional Wisdom: How Today’s Leaders Plan, Perform, and Progress Like the Founding Fathers.
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, Ph.D. and president of Advantage Leadership, Inc. uses a proven process for strategic planning, which is easily adaptable for small and large businesses and individual departments. Her book is packed with useful tools including templates, worksheets, generic forms and detailed instructions for each activity needed to create your own plan for success. She has been an executive and manager in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors and operated her own consulting firm for over 20 years.