Stop wandering in the wilderness. Put your nonprofit on the road to predictable success. Nonprofits are the engines of the social safety net, preservation and innovation in arts and culture, supporters of causes people care about, and a necessary part of every community. Yet large or small, nonprofits all struggle with translating their compelling visions and missions into reality. We all know the old saw, Fail to Plan; Plan to Fail. Nonprofits are especially vulnerable as boards and staffs tend to focus more on the day-to-day, serving their constituents, and raising money.
Strategic planning is THE proven mechanism to translate and sustain the noble goals of the organization. Success Planning is the blueprint for crafting a metrics-driven, evidence-based planning process that gets concrete results.
• Get the results your organization needs with a robust Strategic Plan,
• Become more efficient and effective with a strategically focused Board and Staff,
• Deliver services to your constituents with greater Return on Effort
• Delight your funders with concrete evidence of your results,
• Build a sustainable organization predictably reaching your goals
This guide was developed in actual practice with successful clients and incorporates practical techniques, strategies, and information. The approaches used in Success Planning for Nonprofits have a long track record of results and practical applications helping you to:
- Increase results from your efforts significantly
- Be more productive and effective
- Show vastly improved financial performance
- Fulfill your core mission with greater impact and less wasted activity
- Engage employees fully to accomplish defined goals
- Delight customers, consumers, constituents or clients who recognize you as the best source for products or services
- Do more with less in any economic environment.
30 Days to Building a Strategic Plan that Gets Results is based on Strategic Planning. This approach to planning is NOT an annual exercise, forgotten as soon as the retreat is over and you are back to running day-to-day operations. Strategic Planning is a methodology; a process to assure bottom-line results.
Explore case studies of organizations as their leaders use strategic leadership and planning to grow companies, cities, and nonprofits in Conventional Wisdom: How Today’s Leaders Plan, Perform, and Progress Like the Founding Fathers.
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, Ph.D. and president of Advantage Leadership, Inc. uses a proven process for strategic planning, which is easily adaptable for nonprofits. Her book is packed with useful tools including templates, worksheets, generic forms, and detailed instructions for each activity needed to create your own plan for success. She has been an officer and a board member and leader in many nonprofit organizations, helping them succeed and prosper.